Occasionally you may be unhappy about something that has happened or about your treatment. If this is the case please feel free to speak or write to our Complaints Lead, Sandra Rimell, in confidence if you feel this is necessary by completing the form below.

We will then endeavour to put the matter right. If you feel that this has not satisfactorily resolved the problem, you can approach the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your case (

Complaints Form

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website